Browse the collection of past newsletters.
To start receiving newsletters, fill out our online form.
To read the newsletters below, you'll need the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- From Politics to Reconciliation: Healing the Body of Christ
- Overcoming Fears: Welcoming the Child into Your Heart
- Finding Hope Amid the Pandemic in the Commandment to Remember
- Haleluia! It's a Girl! Healing the Father-Wound in Women
- From Lust to Love: A Tough--but Blessed--Valentine's Lesson
- Why Good Things Happen to Bad People
- My Thanksgiving Holocaust Lesson
- A Facebook Collage
- A New Warrior for a New Warfare
- Hippies, Fathers, and War
- Delivered from Abortion: Healing a Forgotten Memory
- Is the Men's Movement Dead?
- Broken by Religion, Healed by God
- Overcoming Resentment: Receiving Praise from God, not Others
- The View from 65: Aging as Preparation for Life
- My Problem with Obedience
- Homosexuality & The Father Wound
- Unmasking Halloween
- Memorial Day: Remembering What’s Needed for Peace
- Ball Games & the Battle for Men’s Souls
- Warfare & Women: The Next Step in the Men’s Movement
- What Is Sex?
- From Happiness to Joy
- Learning to Receive: Overcoming Deprivation
- TV or God: Who’s Telling Our Story?
- How Pvt. Ryan Was Saved: When Good Things Happen to Bad People
- Who Killed Jesus? Making Jews out of Gentiles
- Use Your Authority for God’s Sake
- Child-Like Response-Ability
- You Don’t Have to – You Get to
- What’s Next, Papa?
- Easter Happens
- Christmas, 9/11, and the Spirit of Religion
- Terrorism & Spiritual Warfare: 9/11 Lessons
- The Battle of Britian for the Hearts of Men
- Greetings from Australia
- Whatever Happened to Y2K?
- A Book for Men?